Monday, September 17, 2007

monday art....

I was hoping to get on with something creative today...but....

The morning was spent taking my mum to the airport...so all pretty quiet around here with everyone gone!

Then I had a nap and entertained E...I set up her new easel in the play room and she set to work! This masterpiece is grandma on holidays! She is rather enjoying her new playroom I think!
Ben called from Denmark and all is going well over there....they have internet etc in each room! And plenty of other facilities at the training centre.

We had dance this afternoon and my friend Jo is popping over to visit tonight...so that is this day finished!

Hope you have had a good Monday - Lissy

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww look at the little drawing, so so sweet. She looks so proud of her drawing (and so she should be!)
Melx

Anonymous said...

At least E got something creative done!!!