Sunday, September 30, 2007

outside...

It's a great time of year to be outside....it started off a bit cloudy and dreary today but the afternoon was lovely....

We are getting ready to light our bonfire...all the dead trees Ben has cut down....it is in the front paddock...we were giving away free firewood to people but now with spring here and the wind and weather right, it is time to light it up! Our vegetable garden is going well...E loves to help and does not stomp on much!I will have to get some more lettuces to plant as we only have about 6 left to eat! The baby broccoli will be ready next too! And some more carrots!

We have flowers in the garden. The secret to great orchids...leave them neglected in the corner of the garden for a couple of years..lol...And I made some bunting for the babies room...this is just part of it but gives you the idea! A very quick easy wall decoration!And here is the bonfire!So that is about it for this Sunday....I am such a busy blogger these days...lol...nothing all that exciting really but I see this as my diary to record our lives and my creative stuff...Well I hope you have had a nice day - Lissy

2 comments:

Megan said...

You are a VERY busy blogger these day Lis! Every time I open up my Bloglines there is another update from you lol....I'm enjoying it though, because once your little bundle makes her appearance, I'm guessing you will be so busy oogling her and having fun that we won't see you here quite as much!

Your cat must be very placid to let E carry her around like that lol....

Have a great week Lis!
Megan xx

Alli said...

wow the vegies look great! mine are struggling, between the cat and the slaters and little to no sun... my leeks look great though! grab some of those when you get more lettuce